The Benefits of Early Music Participation
Sing Along Time allows children as young as 2 to actively participate in music for the benefits of musical and mental development.
The Songs Kids Love to Sing
We've included the songs kids love to sing, including children’s standards, nursery rhymes, patriotic songs,
folk songs, and more.
Animal Musicians Who Inspire
Our video collection features songs performed by a happy cast of “animal musicians” who introduce children to the sounds of musical instruments.
Our program has been created by music educators and thoroughly tested with children, both at home and in the classroom.
Cognitive Benefits for Children
Sing Along Time uses music and motion to optimize cognitive development in young children. Our videos have been shown to:
- Promote a Strong Voice: Children improve their singing voices and their speaking voices as they learn to project with confidence.
- Improve Motor Skills: Our songs include choreographed hand and body motions that develop children’s sense of rhythm and timing.
- Reinforce Reading Skills: Children strengthen their alphabet skills and increase their vocabulary as they view song lyrics onscreen and associate sounds with words.
- Improve Listening Skills: Our music videos sharpen children's listening skills as they learn to recognize and respond to auditory cues.
- Help with Memory Recall: Children begin to recognize and remember patterns in songs, motions, and song lyrics.
- Boost Creativity: Children can participate actively in each musical performance, sparking their musical and artistic creativity.
- Increase Confidence and Social Skills: Music participation, singing, and dancing build confidence and enhance social skills.
Children Love Our Characters
Our roster of animal musicians includes: Guitar Giraffe, Piano Panda, Bass Bear, Drum Dog, Trumpet Tiger, Flute Fox, Cello Cat, Saxophone Shark and more.
Children love watching these animal characters perform, becoming inspired to choose and learn their own musical instrument someday.
SingAlongTime.com features high-quality video and audio content that delivers a safe, consistent, and wholesome musical environment to your home. We've included songs young children love to sing -- songs that are traditionally recognized around the world as perfect for musical growth and enjoyment.
With your membership, you’ll receive full website access which includes:
Complete Video Library
Complete Audio Library
A Great Social Activity
Sing Along Time is also a fun group activity for young children and is perfect for:
- Play Dates
- Birthday Parties
- Babysitter/Nanny Activities
- Quality Time with Grandparents
- And of Course, Fun with Mom and Dad!